- Pamper yourself with a massage, facial, or mani/pedi. How about a romantic couples’ massage? We can set up an appointment (or two!) with the massage therapist or day spa nearest your rental house, with a provider whose services we have personally tried and enjoyed ourselves!
- Don’t arrive to empty cupboards. Let us know what you need and we’ll do your grocery shopping for you. We can even arrange for local specialty items.
- Is there anything more welcoming than the sight of a beautiful bouquet of flowers when you walk in the door? Treat yourself like a celebrity; let us arrange fresh flowers for your stay… or fresh local chocolates… or stuffed lobsters on the kids’ beds…
- We can take the time to set up bicycle rentals for the whole family before your stay, so that you can spend your time exploring the scenic countryside.
- Planning to get out on the water while you’re here? We can coordinate rental and delivery of kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and life jackets, so that you can take good advantage of our scenic lakes, pristine harbors, and stunning bay.
- If you’d rather enjoy the waves without exerting yourself, spend a few hours sailing Penobscot Bay on one of Camden’s famous historic schooners. Romantic sunset sail? Wildlife cruise for the kids? We can make that happen!
- Not only will we happily share recommendations for our favorite places to eat–from the best lobster roll to the coolest farm-to-table to the finest of fine dining–we will do our best* to get you dinner reservations for your special evening. (* Sorry, we’ve got no special pull with those restaurants that book up months ahead of time. You’ll have to get that table at The Lost Kitchen on your own!)
- Toast your vacation with some local wine or beer! We can help arrange winery tours and tastings for your family or group of friends. Or we can provide a selection of locally made wines and/or beers–Maine has a hopping microbrewery scene!–to sample during your stay.
Please let us know what else we might be able to do for you to help make your stay in this beautiful part of Maine the best vacation ever!